macOS (formerly OS X)
- Select the Wi-Fi icon in the top menu bar.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network called “eduroam” from the list of options.
- When prompted enter your SDSUid username and password. Your SDSUid should be entered in the format firstname.lastname@example.org where “username” is replaced with your unique username.
- Select “Join” in the bottom right hand corner.
- You may be prompted to trust the certificate “clearpass.sdsu.edu” issued by InCommon RSA Server CA. Assuming these two pieces of information are correct, select continue.
- You will now be connected to eduroam.