Web Services is a unit of Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) under the division of Business and Financial Affairs. We provide a number of services to support SDSU's web community.
Some of these services include:
- Administration of the OU Campus web content management system including end-user support and training.
- Management the Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) Program at SDSU in collaboration with Instructional Technology Services (ITS) and the SDSU Web Community group membership.
- Coordination of monthly meetings with SDSU Web Community group to collaborate on ideas, inform the community of web services and ATI updates, share best practices, web governance and any other pertinent web related topics.
- Administration of Compliance Sheriff to support annual accessibility scans and scheduled/on-demand accessibility scans by site owners/administrators/content managers.
- Annual scanning of University websites for American with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance, including coordination of reporting and remediation efforts.
- Management of SDSU's configuration of the CSU Google Search Appliance in coordination with CSU Web Services
All faculty and staff who maintain or edit SDSU websites are encouraged to join our SDSU Web Community group and get familiar with Accessibility on SDSU Intranet. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.