Web Community Group
The Web Community Group started in 2013 as a small group to share web accessibility information as part of the CSU Accessibility Technology Initiative. This group meets monthly. As we add other web related topics, and most recently the implementation of OU Campus CMS for SDSU, the membership continues to grow. It is approximately 163 individuals now. The monthly attendance ranges from 30 to 75 people depending on the topic for that month.
To learn SDSU Web Accessibility issues, OU Campus implementation, and other web related topics and updates, faculty and staff are encouraged to join the SDSU Web Community Group.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Invitations to Website-related meetings with colleagues across campus.
- Get familiar with Accessibility and OU Campus implementation.
- Learn web related topics and training opportunities.
- Participate in discussions by asking or answering questions posed to the group (discussion participation is optional).
- Receive updates: Accessibility Scan/Report deadlines, Compliance Sheriff application updates, ATI Roadmap and Exemption Process, OU Campus Project updates, etc.
- Opportunities to join ad hoc groups to collaborate on aspects of Website decisions.
How to join:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Join SDSU Web Group".
Web Group Meeting
Our next monthly meeting is on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at LL-430.
Our room reservations are not guaranteed the first 10 weeks of school. As a result we may lose our room reservation at the last minute.
- ATI Updates
- OU Campus Updates
- Faculty Directory Updates
- Event Calendar Updates