Web Community Group
The Web Community Group started in 2013 as a small group to share web accessibility information as part of the CSU Accessibility Technology Initiative. This group meets monthly. As we add other web related topics, and most recently the implementation of OU Campus CMS for SDSU, the membership continues to grow. It is approximately 169 individuals now. The monthly attendance ranges from 30 to 75 people depending on the topic for that month.
To learn SDSU Web Accessibility issues, OU Campus implementation, and other web related topics and updates, faculty and staff are encouraged to join the SDSU Web Community Group.
- Invitations to Website-related meetings with colleagues across campus.
- Get familiar with Accessibility and OU Campus implementation.
- Learn web related topics and training opportunities.
- Participate in discussions by asking or answering questions posed to the group (discussion participation is optional).
- Receive updates: Accessibility Scan/Report deadlines, Compliance Sheriff application updates, ATI Roadmap and Exemption Process, OU Campus Project updates, etc.
- Opportunities to join ad hoc groups to collaborate on aspects of Website decisions.
Web Group Meetings
February 20, 2018 (Tuesday)Time: 10 - 11 a.m.
Christine Hutchins, AVP and Chief Communications Officer for University Relations and Development will be our guest speaker.
Christine will share her vision and roadmap with regard to URAD's OU migration and web development/redesign process over the next two years and her collaboration with Student Affairs and other stakeholders. She will also discuss MarComm's role related to campus web presence (i.e. SDSU's branding, style guide, etc.) and the importance of maintaining consistent look and feel among SDSU's websites.
- ATI Updates
- OU Campus & Sharepoint Updates
March 20, 2018 (Tuesday)
Time: 10 - 11 a.m.
Steve Burke and Kyle Krick will discuss SDSU Intranet.
- ATI Updates
- OU Campus Updates
- Faculty Directory Updates
- Event Calendar Updates