Remote Computer Labs
Students can remotely connect to a computer in many of the campus computer labs and utilize the installed software applications.
How To Remotely Access Computer Labs
- Connect to SDSU VPN (Virtual Private Network). If you need assistance setting up your VPN connection, review the information on the VPN Services webpage.
- Visit the SDSU Remote Labs webpage.
- Select the lab you would like to connect to under "Computer Labs" in the left column.
- Click the "Connect" button for any available computer in your selected lab.
- Follow the steps for connecting from MacOS or Windows.
- Enter your SDSUid credentials to log in to the computer.
- Please log off when you're done using the lab computer.