- In the bottom right hand of the Windows 10 taskbar, find and click the network icon.
- Click the “eduroam” Wi-Fi network. Check the “Connect automatically” option. Then click “Connect”.
- You may be presented with a certificate warning. Verify the server thumbprint (starts
with 70 8B 94 E6) and click “Connect”.
- When prompted enter your SDSUid username and password. Your SDSUid should be entered
in the format [email protected] where “username” is replaced with your unique username. Click “OK”.
- Wait while Windows 10 connects. Once the connection completes the subtitle for the SSID will change to “Connected, secured”.