IT User Services
IT User Services (ITUS) is responsible for the operation and technical support of Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, SDSUid, ServiceNow, campus email, software licensing/distribution, application support/development, SSO azure application integrations, electronic document signing, and wireless troubleshooting. Computer hardware and software support for clients of ITD are also provided by the unit.
IT User Services is part of the Learning Technologies Environments & User Services (LETUS) unit within the IT Division. LETUS provides vision and leadership to support excellence in teaching and learning through active learning environments, pedagogical research, and learner-centered technologies. Partnerships with faculty, academic leaders, and campus stakeholders, as well as regional, national and international higher education and industry partners, enable innovation and documentation of results focusing on improving student success. LETUS enhances and facilitates the campus IT user experience through four main areas: Academic Technology Research & Strategic Initiatives; the Accessible Technology Initiative; Instructional Technology Services; and IT User Services.
- SDSUid support (Password resets and account troubleshooting)
- Duo Multi-Factor (MFA) Support
- Desktop Services
- Adobe Acrobat Sign Support
- Software Distribution
- Google Workspace Core Services (Gmail, Calendar, Drive & Docs, Groups, and Chat)
- Microsoft 365 Core Services (Microsoft Online)
- Third-party Applications Add-ons and Plugins
- Zoom Web Conferencing Application
- ServiceNow for issue management
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182
Love Library 200