Google Workspace offers enterprise-grade capabilities designed for large institutions, customized for education. It includes advanced controls, enhanced analytics, search, as well as enterprise-grade communication tools.
IT User Services currently provides support for Faculty and Staff for Google Workspace Core Services: Email, Calendar, Groups, and Drive. Students are supported by the Library Computing Hub.
Google Workspace is the campus standard for faculty, staff, and student communication and collaboration.
Google Workspace Learning Center (help, information, and guides)
Google Workspace Guides
- SDSU Google Gmail Guide
- Google Gmail Training and Help
- ITUS Best Practices with Google Workspace
- Google Calendar training and help
- SDSU Google Groups Guide
- Google Groups - What can you do with Groups?
- Sign in to Gmail - iPhone & iPad, Android and Computer
- Email Instructions for Gmail at San Diego State University
- Responsible Use Policy
- SDSU Information Security Policy