If you have received an e-mail about your SDSUid, please see the information below:
- If you are separating from the University and you have achieved Emeritus status, you may keep your SDSUid active. However, you will need to update your status with Human Resources and SDSUcard.
- If you are an Adjunct Faculty, or Staff Volunteer, and will be continuing with SDSU/SDSURF/KPBS your department must provide updated information to Human Resources.
If these conditions do not apply, your SDSUid will remain active according to the following Schedule:
- Staff/Volunteer separating will have access until the close of business on their last official day of work.
- Tenure faculty and Lecturers, your SDSUid will remain active for 1 year past your separation date. SDSU faculty volunteers will maintain access for 275 days following their end date (typically 90 days after the term in which they last taught).
- Students, your SDSUid will be disabled 90 days after the final day of the last enrolled semester.
If you believe the expiration date or change in status is in error, you may contact the following: