Manage My SDSUid
- To change your SDSUid password recovery options (Security questions, phone number, email address, etc): go to SDSUid user profile management and select Register for Password Reset.
- To recover your SDSUid password: go to portal.office.com and type in your SDSUid (e.g. [email protected]) and use the "Forgot my password" link. You will be presented with your recovery security options.
- To change your SDSUid password in Office 365 click here: Change Password
When you have reset/changed your SDSUid password you must reconfigure your eduroam wifi connection or you will not be able to connect to eduroam.
To reconfigure eduroam Wi-Fi you will first need to remove/forget the eduroam network on your laptop or device. While on campus you will need to:
Go to the Settings application on your device:
Open the Wi-Fi option
- Select eduroam and choose "forget network"
- You can now re-connect to eduroam as you have previously
- eduroam should promt you for you SDSUid and new password
- eduroam will then prompt you for your SDSUid and new password
Activate Your SDSUid
If you have not activated your SDSUid, visit SDSUid Activation for instructions.
Videos on how to activate and manage your SDSUid can be found at:
How you can can change your SDSUid password and security settings