Manage My SDSUid
- To change your SDSUid password recovery options (Security questions, phone number, email address, etc): go to SDSUid user profile management and select Register for Password Reset.
- To recover your SDSUid password: go to portal.office.com and type in your SDSUid e.g. [email protected] and use the "Forgot my password" link. You will be presented with your recovery security options.
- To change your SDSUid password in Office 365 click here: Change Password
When you have reset/change your SDSUid password you must reconfigure you eduroam wifi connection or you will not be able to connect to eduroam.
To reconfigure eduroam Wi-Fi you will first need to remove/forget eduroam network on your laptop or device. While on campus you will need to:
Go to the Settings application on your device:
Open the Wi-Fi option
- Select eduroam and choose "forget network"
- You can now re-connect to eduroam as you have previously
- eduroam should promt you for you SDSUid and new password
- eduroam will then prompt you for your SDSUid and new password
Activate Your SDSUid
If you are a faculty/staff member and have not claimed your SDSUid, visit Faculty/Staff SDSUid Activation for instructions.
Videos on how to activate and manage your SDSUid can be found at:
How you can can change your SDSUid password and security settings